- Female; 25-40 years old
- Must be an Accountancy/Management Accounting graduate
- With at least two (2) years work experience in General Accounting
- Must be hardworking and results – oriented
- Must be computer literate
- Knowledge in Peachtree
- Keen on details
Scope of Work
- Directs and coordinates the daily activities of the accounting specialists to accurately record the revenues, expenditures, assets, and liabilities of the company.
- Oversees the Accounting Specialists’ daily activities.
- Resolves complex accounting issues or assists accounting specialist in resolving financial issues.
- Procedures financial reports for the management or for the board.
- Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities.
- Makes and implements recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
- Ensure compliance of monthly BIR or any government reportorial requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Complies, at all time, with all company rules and regulations and participates in all company scheduled activities.
- Takes good care and institutes good maintenance in all office furniture, fixtures and equipment entrusted in the performance of the duties and responsibilities.
- Observes and exercises safety and housekeeping measures in her area of responsibility.
Send your resume to:
Coralpoint Properties, Inc.
2/F, Block A, Mactan Marina Mall, MEZ 1, Ibo, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu 6015
Email us at:
Accounting Supervisor was last modified: November 16th, 2015 by