- 25 – 30 years old
- Must be a REGISTERED NURSE!
- Must have 6 months to 2 years work related.
- Must have an advanced knowledge of nursing techniques, anatomy, occupational medicine, industrial hygiene and occupational safety.
Scope of Work:
- Use their medical training and clinical experience to treat injured workers and assess job hazards.
- Responsible for incorporating health promotion strategies to minimize accidents and teach workers about ways to be more responsible in the workplace.
- Coordinate health care services for injured workers and counsel workers about non-occupational injuries, as well as facilitate effective communication between injured worker and management.
- Ensure safety standards are met, and they identify any potential safety hazards in work environment.
- Received connect incoming and outgoing calls
- Accommodate tenants working permit processing, gate pass and other related documents.
- Man the reception
- In-charge of company medicine and medical related equipments
- Closely coordinate with Human Resource Department.
- Perform other duties assign by the superior.
Send your resume to:
Coralpoint Properties, Inc.
2/F, Block A, Mactan Marina Mall, MEZ 1, Ibo, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu 6015
Email us at: