- 25 – 40 years old
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Resource Management, Industrial Psychology or other related courses
- Knowledgeable in ALL areas of HUMAN RESOURCE
- EXCELLENT oral and written communication skills
- Dynamic leadership skills and resourcefulness
- Ability to handle people of varied background.
- Capable of handling occupational hazards and stress
- Organized and results-oriented
- Honest and trustworthy in all dealings.
Scope of Work:
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Receive and file all employee requisition forms (absences, overtime, under time, Official business, Vacation leave, change schedule and etc.)
- Assists in time keeping
- Assists Compensation and Benefits
- Knows all Government transactions pertaining to SSS, PAG-IBIG, PHILHEATH and BIR (ONE-hub) and other government related transactions that may be assigned from time to time.
Send your resume to:
Coralpoint Properties, Inc.
2/F, Block A, Mactan Marina Mall, MEZ 1, Ibo, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu 6015
Email us at:
HR Staff was last modified: November 16th, 2015 by