- Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- 25 – 40 years old
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Resource Management, Industrial Psychology or other related courses
- Knowledgeable in ALL areas of HUMAN RESOURCE
- With extensive training and experience in Labor Relations
- Background in Labor Law is an advantage
- With supervisor or managerial experience
- EXCELLENT oral and written communication skills
- Dynamic leadership skills and resourcefulness
- Ability to handle people of varied backgrounds
- Capable of handling occupational hazards and stress
- Organized and results-oriented
- Honest and trustworthy in all dealings.
Scope of Work:
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees
- Maintains employee benefits programs
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Send your resume to:
Coralpoint Properties, Inc.
2/F, Block A, Mactan Marina Mall, MEZ 1, Ibo, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu 6015
Email us at:
HR Supervisor was last modified: November 16th, 2015 by