The main purpose of the Marketing & Leasing In-charge job is to establish marketing & communications plans in line with the Company’s long-term vision and strategic goals including covering market intelligence, tenant relations and communications, as well as handling all leasing activities.
- 25-40 years old
- A graduate of 4 years course.
- He or She must have at least 6 mos. to 2 years of experience of marketing/leasing.
- Ability to handle people of varied backgrounds
- Organized and results-oriented.
- Honest and trustworthy in all dealings.
Scope of Work:
- Develops a brand, marketing, leasing, communications and PR strategy for the company in line with the company’s long-term vision and strategic goals
- Oversees the development and management of tenant relations
- Owns and promotes the company’s corporate identity and oversees its application in all contexts
- Develops a comprehensive database of the company’s current and previous clients
- Work closely with Property Manager and Facility Manager to ensure top of the line service to the Company’s tenant.
- Identifies and tracks operational KPIs and devises plans and initiatives for operational improvements.
- Effectively allocates and manages the marketing and leasing budgets
- Provides input on current market requirements during the planning phase of a development
- Plans marketing activities for the company’s existing properties
- Oversees the development of the annual marketing activities and communications plan
- Is responsible for the execution of all marketing activities at the company.
- Oversees the development of advertising campaigns, marketing events and marketing research projects.
- Oversees the writing of key visual communication tools for marketing and promotional material, advertisements, and other related material, including the corporate website and the official FAQs.
- Develops and institutionalizes marketing, leasing, communications and PR policies and procedures and know-how-to-day.
- Develops and institutionalizes the Company’s marketing intelligence and market research capabilities
- Provides input on Marketing and leasing requirements to Development Planning during the planning stages of a project.
- Supervises the standardization of the Company’s leasing contract documents
- Supervises the day-to-day ,management of tenant relations for the leasing operation
- Oversees the negotiation and renegotiation of leasing agreements.
- Follows up on the collection of rent/lease payment
- Reviews and approves tenant applications for commercial properties.
Send your resume to:
Coralpoint Properties, Inc.
2/F, Block A, Mactan Marina Mall, MEZ 1, Ibo, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu 6015
Email us at: