- 24– 35 years old
- Must be a BSME.
- Preferably with experience at least 6 months and 2 years or more.
- To perform the approved design and planning of all facilities.
- Oversee and execute the policies and procedure made by the ECDC-Facilities Management group.
- Assist the operations head on technical works on mechanical & plumbing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assigned to approved design policies and details on all aspects of mechanical and plumbing projects.
- Check all mechanical and plumbing details issued by the tenant/occupant and coordinate with the operations head for approval.
- Report every month on the improvements of the policies and procedures made and all projects under your jurisdiction. These projects must attach an accomplishment report signed by the other supervisors and tenants.
- Prepare a budget costing plan on preventive maintenance, routine maintenance, emergency improvements for mechanical and plumbing. Presentation reports shall be presented to the top management/operations head in a certain time.
- Monitoring and controlling the quality of work of all mechanical and plumbing projects.
- Ready to serve or can be called all the time on every emergencies during malfunctions of equipment under mechanical and plumbing items.
- Make a monitoring checklist or perform preventive maintenance for all equipment under mechanical and plumbing.
- Must be a registered mechanical engineer.
- Knowledgeable on CAD latest version and MS office.
- Experienced in Mall & Hotel operations is an advantage.
- PCO and safety officer is an advantage.
- Dynamic leadership skills and resourcefulness.
- Ability to handle people of varied backgrounds
- Capable of handling occupational hazard and stress
- Good in oral and written English communication skills.
- Organized and results-oriented
- Honest & trustworthy.
Send your resume to:
Coralpoint Properties, Inc.
2/F, Block A, Mactan Marina Mall, MEZ 1, Ibo, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu 6015
Email us at:
Mechanical Engineer or PCO was last modified: November 16th, 2015 by