- 25-40 years old
- He or She must have at least 1 year work related in the same field.
- Must have a Supervisory position in residential or any real state development.
- Dynamic leadership skills and resourcefulness
- Ability to handle people of varied backgrounds
- Capable of handling occupational hazards and stress
- Good in oral and written English communication
- Organized and results-oriented
- Honest and trustworthy in all dealings.
Scope of Work:
- Coordinates building maintenance and repairs.
- Monitor Ground maintenance.
- Oversee building security.
- Oversee on employee’s day to day work.
- Assign employees with special projects and assignment.
- Receive and addressed Unit owners complaints, concerns, suggestion and recommendation and insure the problem will be taken up.
- Follow up Unit owners payables.
- Prepare yearly budget.
Send your resume to:
Coralpoint Properties, Inc.
2/F, Block A, Mactan Marina Mall, MEZ 1, Ibo, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu 6015
Email us at:
Resort In Charge was last modified: November 16th, 2015 by